User avatar

Vampyre

  • Art & Photography Re: Check Yes Juliet (For Teardrop's "Drawing a Song")

    This is from the music video for the song Check Yes Juliet, by We The Kings. 'Tis (as mentioned in the title) for Teardrop's competition. I know there are a ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a Forgotten Marionette

    So, the 'Pyre finally submits one of her sketches! This is my first work of 2011, so I thought I'd do something new and actually post it :P Enjoy!

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography (Long due.) + YWLJ submissions

    Hey :) Ok, I'm gonna give you a comment on all of them, including the coloured ones. I'll probably be a little harsher on the B&W ones as you're entering ...

    Dec 4, 2010


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern