User avatar

Vampyre

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who I Am

    Wow. That is actually really, really good. I can't really do a review of it, because I don't notice anything to say that hasn't been said - that perhaps a ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm "You should come with me sometime" Eli said, flirting as he brushed a little of her hair back from her forehead. A small part of her mind reminded her ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Vampyre's Horror

    Hey! First of all, the name really caught my eye, but whether that's due to a good title choice, or the fact I saw "Vampyre" I'm not sure... Anyway. I ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm blinked slowly, her eyes dancing with firespots as she glanced away from the flames she'd lit after Eli had been away too long for her to bear the cold. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Hi, is it ok to join? I'll make a profile, just tell me to delete it if it's not. Name: Storm (Not her real name, and she gives no surname) ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Is anyone actually still here doing this? Because I keep checking, back, but no one is posting anything :S

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tale of a suicide

    I loved this. I really, really loved it. Being someone who has been in that situation before, you captured the emotions perfectly. It's deep and meaningful...just beautiful. There are a ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death of an Angel

    I watch the humans from the heavens as the sun sets, dusting gold sun-rays across the clouds around me, full of grief at the suffering of the earth-mother. I gaze ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Escaping from Hell

    Thanks guys :) Gad you likey XD Pink: No, I do NOT sparkle :P I'm a proper Vampyre XD I just prefer that spelling, it's so much more...archaic. Anyway, on ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! I'm new so..HI! ^.^

    Hey! I'm new too, and I totally get what you mean about writing being an escape :) Your writing sounds pretty darn close to what I love to read, so ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Roses Red

    I really enjoyed this - it's one of those poems which seems to be deeper than the words on the page. It was meaningful, and really made me think as ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Escaping from Hell

    “I’d just had another go at her...Sarah. She’d been regaling me with another of her life-stories. No, I don’t remember what it was about-probably some situation she was facing at ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Ok, will do. Thanks Snoink :) Love the name, by the way!

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Ah, ok, thank you. How would I go about contacting an admin?

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Um...sorry, I feel stupid for not being able to work it out...but how do you change your username?? Thanks

    Aug 6, 2010


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus