User avatar

Vampyre

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    Hey guys! Obviously, I'm here to review for all you lovely writers out there! I will review: Poems Artwork Photography All Short Stories (for grammar and spelling mistakes only, I'm ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: going to try to stay open for a bit longer this time.

    Thanks heaps for the review, I really appreciate it. Will edit later when I have time. Thanks again :) Vampyre

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm The fact that Eli was trying nearly made Storm cry, but more with relief that he had accepted her than anything else. She didn't, though. You didn't survive for ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm Storm smiled at Eli's sudden changing of the subject to her, before realising that meant she actually had to tell my story. His hadn't been as wild as she'd ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    Well, I came to review, but honestly could see no grammar/spelling mistakes, and nothing I would change or correct! I loved your story, and I loved the emotion, and...and...Oh I ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathe Again...

    Aww thanks guys :) Aweqs, I can't change the "Which mannerly devotion is shown in this?" Because that's a Shakespeare quote, but the others are all good suggestions I shall ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: going to try to stay open for a bit longer this time.

    I'd really appreciate it if you could review this. Thanks :) Vampyre

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grown Up Games

    First of all, thank you for your review :) I found it really helpful and I will try to rework it accordingly, your points are all valid :) Only thing ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grown Up Games

    Twelve year olds, Empty bottles, Cigarette butts. Facades, Pressures, Expectations So easy just to fake relations. Their skin mottles, Reflecting truth in too-young faces. Children playing grown-up ga

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathe Again...

    Reading, weaving Moving out of my recession Back into the slipstream The twisted world I’m not ready to give up on And you are at the heart of the matter ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Storm

    Hey :) Here comes the Vamp for a review! I'm sorry for the loss of your mother, and I'm really glad you chose to write about it. I really like ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Uninvited Guest

    First of all, thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it :) Yeah, I debated about that, but came to the conclusion that as Death had asked John's colleague ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Uninvited Guest

    Coughing, choking, the chains tangle around his legs; he pulls them up in agony, the stabbing pains permeate his chest as the nail-studded band tightens around his heart...”NO!” The animal ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who I Am

    Hehe yay, it's just so nice and refreshing to see someone take care of their grammar :)

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everyone is perfect in an unusual way

    Here's the Vamp, come to review :P First, title really caught my eye :) Very nice. Legend: Blue - Spelling/grammar mistakes Green - Things I would change Red - Comments ...

    Nov 23, 2010


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn