User avatar

Vampyre

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    What's this? No one wants a review? O_O

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Confess

    Vampyre is here! First of all, I have to say: I love this one. I love the layout, I love the word choices, it's a brilliant piece. It really stirred ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    Guess who's here to review? :D Okay, first impressions, I really like this :) It's short, but very well written and very strong. Quality beats quantity any day :) I ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography (Long due.) + YWLJ submissions

    Hey :) Ok, I'm gonna give you a comment on all of them, including the coloured ones. I'll probably be a little harsher on the B&W ones as you're entering ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deep Magic remake: Part 1

    Hey, Vamp here to review :) I must warn you, I'm feeling VERY nitpicky, and will probably go over this almost sentence by sentence. I'm also probably going to be ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you gain respect amongst your friends by being good with a sniper and executing Awesome Assassinations on Halo Reach XD Ok, so I'm a ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you eating?

    a Roses chocolate XD

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alas, the Teacher is Dead

    Hey, Vamp here to review as requested! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, I was eating dinner :P Anyway, on to the review! I liked ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    *How do I delete this post!*

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Are we waiting on anything, when can we start?

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm Storm slowly opened her eyes, wincing at the harsh sunlight that already dominated the landscape. She stretched out of her cat-like position, slowly uncurling her limbs into the dry, ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I really would like some" -Dale, Step Brothers

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    I'll avoid the profanity and put: Slip

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Hi, I hope it's ok to make a post! Name: Arodeth Lothwen Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Elf Magic User or Non-Magic User: Magic User Which element do they specialize ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 8 periods in the life. the busses

    Ok so everyone else has commented on the actual story, so I'm just going to correct all the spelling/grammar mistakes, because they're making a funny, well-captured story harder to read. ...

    Nov 29, 2010


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato