User avatar

Vampyre

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guess! :)

    Hey Persephoneia, my name is Vampyre and I'll be reviewing for you today :) First of all, I really love this style, it's very simplistic but I think it works ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: For my Angel

    Awww, this is so cute! I think your Angel will really love it, and I think it's so sweet that you've written this for her :) I think Fries has ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Judge Her By Her Faults

    Hey :) 'Pyre's here to review for you today :) Firstly, I really like the emotion in this poem. As a punk/goth who goes around giving free hugs and telling ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Sorry it took so long to get this up! Name: Mela-Pyrrah (MEE-la PER-ah) Means Black-Red. Usually just called Mela. Age: (12-18) Sixteen, but is often mistaken for seventeen or eighteen. ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    Ok, could I please have a link?

    Dec 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Hoods DT

    Could I please claim a Red Hood? Profile will be up in the morning, if this is ok

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul To Take

    Hey, guess who! You're right! It's the 'Pyre! Well, I have to say to start with, I absolutely loved this. It was beautiful, it was meaningful, it was deep, it ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The OtherWorld Prologue *First attempt*

    Ok, Vamp here, to review as requested :) Firstly, I love the idea. If I heard a synopsis of it, I'd want to come and read the book. When I ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    SilentRain, your review is done! Any more, for any more? 'Pyre

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I'd 'accidentally' stumble around, standing on his toes. What if the ugliest guy in school asked you out, and so did the hottest guy, but the ugliest guy was going ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins :) Vamp comes forth most humbly to ask for a review *cute face* It's a Fantasy short story, entitled No Forgiveness . I'd like an overall review, but ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Canislupis [Closed]

    Hey Canis! In case you haven't guessed who I am and why I'm here, I'm *drum roll* Vampyre, here to *drum roll* ask for a review! Didn't see that coming ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    Hey, Vamp is here to beg for a review :) If you could please review this, it's a fantasy short story called No Forgiveness I'd really appreciate it :) 'Pyre

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: No Forgiveness

    A leering, decaying mouth, blood leaking from numerous wounds on the grey mass of flesh that could once have been a face... ”No!” The reverberations of my own anguished yell ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm Storm froze as the flames grew higher. She couldn't quite see Eli from where she was sitting, but she hoped that he was asleep, not lying by the fire ...

    Dec 6, 2010


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan