User avatar

Vampyre

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Photograph to Sand

    Ok, this poem was one of the saddest I've ever written, and preceded by a long, nostalgic talk with one of my friends in England. None of you will understand ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Mela The oil hissed and spat as I lit the lamps in my small hut. I shook out the match and sat back, enjoying the way the flames cast shadows ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen "Thank you, I suppose..." I trailed off, turning away from Xavier perhaps a little sooner than was polite. My arms crossed over my chest as I fumed inside ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    Sure! It's fairly long so may take me a little while, but I'll get right on it :) I've looked over it - looks like a pretty good story! 'Pyre

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen Whipping out the ever-ready knife strapped to my right wrist, I stopped dead as the ground shuddered and cracked under my feet. I spread my weight out carefully, ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Letters to the Dead

    Hey Silent! Oh I just have to say, I absolutely loved this! It was beautiful, and it was sad, and so emotional it made me wonder if it comes from ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    ...And, you're done! Anyone else?

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Threadbare

    Hey, Vamp here to review, as requested :) Sorry it took me so long to get to it :( Legend: Grammar/spelling/punctuation will be in red , and comments/suggestions will be ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    No one wants a review? Not one soul out there thinks their piece needs critiquing?? *is shocked*

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh and here is your knife back

    Love love love! 'Tis all I can say. Well, actually it's not, or there'd be no point in me reviewing it. But I do love this piece! Anyway, as usual, ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: First time writing poetry

    Well then, I commend you. I really like the way you manage to make it look like a first poem and also have it readable and well written! One thing ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED Hey! I'd really like to be a mentor, so here goes! name: I'm Vampyre, as you can see from my picture over there

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: First time writing poetry

    Hey, Vampyre here to review for you today :) I really like this piece, to start us off :) It's nice to read, and I like the chaos. However, it ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Werewolf Vs. Vampire

    In case you don't get my vote from my name

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen Though the reason for my quest was to bring honour to the elves that brought me up, only Lothwen was actually there to see me off. She was ...

    Dec 11, 2010


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk