User avatar

Vampyre

  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn The colours are pretty; a dizzying spiral of golds and silvers. Dizzy, dizzy. I'd laugh at the pretty lights if I could find my mouth, my mouth and ears ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn I jump in my seat at the sudden screams of Lucy. She's clawing at the new kid, blood running down her fingers as deep gouges appear in his flesh. ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: well hello there (:

    Hey Katrina! I'm Vampyre. Or Vamp, or Vampy, or 'Pyre :P Take your pick, or add to the list! Welcome to YWS! I predict you shall love it here, as ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen - Party One I watched with extreme interest the coin, imbued with Shift Magic, as it passed between Laridail and Aikan. My fascination was not so great however, ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn I stand in the medicine queue, dutifully waiting my turn. My head aches, filled with the voice's loathing hissing at me as I look down at my bloated, engorged ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Uninvited Guest

    Thanks, glad you liked it :) And the stranger was Death, come to take John to his graaave *spooky voice* 'Pyre

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Hope this is ok! PM me if there's anything I need to change. Name: Lauryn Fall Age: 17 Illness: Major Depression, severe Anorexia Nervosa, Suicidal. Apperance: This is her hair/face: ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: WRFF and liquor(Opened after brief scuffle with internet...)

    Hey Anger, Would you please be so kind as to take a look at my poem, Photograph to Sand? I'm afraid there is a rather long spoiler, and it's fairly ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen - Party One. "The Royal Family and the Zurinians have an agreement that Royal children are to be left alone if they are magic users. What baffles me ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    Hey Tiger! So, I was wondering if you could please review my poem, Photograph to Sand? There is a rather long spoiler I'm afraid, but it's quite important that one ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Hey Silent! As you may have guessed, I'm here to ask you to please review my poem, Photograph to Sand. I'm afraid there's a rather long spoiler first, but it's ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Hey :) Would you mind looking at my poem, Photograph to Sand? There's a rather long spoiler I'm afraid, which is necessary to help one understand the poem, so please ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen It was hard to tear myself away from the Prince's speech, but the way he'd seemed to enthrall the whole audience would work to my advantage. I stood ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Signature Content

    Ok, thank you :)

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Signature Content

    Hey guys, I'd just like to ask if it's ok to quote my work (possibly with a link) in my signature, or whether that's considered as some kind of desperation ...

    Dec 17, 2010


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill