User avatar

Vampyre

  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Firstly, our internet is fixed! Arnyss - Owl I tried to hide my sigh of relief when Lilth said he'd hunt with me, and changed back into an owl immediately, ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    First off - Sorry it's taken me so long to get back! My internet's down and I'm stuck using the library for a few days. Please bear with me, and ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I sighed with relief as I spotted the small alcove to the side of the main courtyard and made my way quickly towards it, cringing slightly as I brushed up ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I've sent this to Maybe already and (she?he?)they have said it's ok for me to join Name: Arnyss (Ar-NEES) Adopted but doesn't take her adoptive families' name, preferring instead to ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! I'm new to the site but not to writing, my favourite style/genre is real life short stories, ones with a twist in the end :P I LOVE RPGs with ...

    Aug 1, 2010


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X