User avatar

Vampyre

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hey, would you please have a go at my poem? Thank you dear :)

    May 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: going to try to stay open for a bit longer this time.

    Hey, hey, only me, would you please have a go at my poem? Thanks :)

    May 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey Pink! Would you very much mind reviewing my poem? Thank you :)

    May 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Hey, would you please review my poem? Thank you dear :)

    May 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Hey, would you please review my poem? Thank you dear :)

    May 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Don't worry 'Darling'

    The actual title is "Don't worry 'Darling', I can't tell your superior blood from mine either" But it wouldn't let me post it all up there ^. __________________________________________________________

    May 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Needs new shoes.

    Hey, would you mind reviewing this? 'Tis my latest poem :D A Kiss That Means Nothing (Who Needs Love, Anyway...) Thankin' ye kindly :P

    Feb 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm on a strict all review diet!

    Hello! Would you mind reviewing my poem, A Kiss That Means Nothing (Who needs love, anyway...) It has chocolate in it :D

    Jan 31, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel is Busy Fighting a Heavenly War as of Now *closed*

    Hey, would you be able to nom my poem? It has chocolate in it :D A Kiss That Means Nothing (Who needs love, anyway...) Thanks :)

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Kiss That Means Nothing (Who needs love, anyway...)

    A kiss that means nothing gives a bad reputation, Or a good one, depending on your sex. Both kinds. A kiss that means something lies down a road I’ve not ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Check Yes Juliet (For Teardrop's "Drawing a Song")

    This is from the music video for the song Check Yes Juliet, by We The Kings. 'Tis (as mentioned in the title) for Teardrop's competition. I know there are a ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a Forgotten Marionette

    So, the 'Pyre finally submits one of her sketches! This is my first work of 2011, so I thought I'd do something new and actually post it :P Enjoy!

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen, Party One The wind needled its way into my clothes, making me shiver. We'd been out walking for hours, and while I wasn't physically tired, the mental fatigue ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hey, if you can fight your way through a massive spoiler I'd love it if you could review my poem, Photograph to Sand. Thanks :) Oh and please read the ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn I'm still cold, but feeling better now I've rested. Skizzy explained everything to me; I guess we're in this house for as long as it's empty. No one's really ...

    Dec 27, 2010


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman