User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: The Island

    "I'm on the other side of the country... North Carolina. I live with my mom and I have 3 sisters. I'm the oldest." I looked up and saw the night ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    **No, vamps don't mind the sun.** "Oh my god, I'm surpirised we didn't get caught. Wait a second, have you done this before?!" She smiled. "You have! Wow, I guess ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Do you even have to ask?!" I was running low on rabbits. "How did you find out about these?"

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Well yeah, but right now your acting more, I don't know upset. Are you sure nothings wrong?" She looked upset. She usually at least smiled when I poked her. She ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "God, your always thirsty Leon." Sammy laughed. "Here, I always keep extras incase you come by 'parched'." I handed him a bottle of blood. Some people always thought it was ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I ran up to Sammy. She was reading, shocker there. "What are you reding now?" I asked as I got closer. "The Laws of Vampires." She replied. I'd read it ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Name:Lucinda Wilder Age:16 Gender:Female Race:Vampire Stars:3 Appearance/Picture:She has black hair with full bangs that come to her eyes. Her eyes are a pretty violet color. Here. Personallity:Sweet

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I shook my head. He didn't understand. I walked beside him following him. I hated that I couldn't speak to him. Finally I stood in front of him blocking his ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro leaned his head against the bars of his cage. He sat there a minute before his eyes flew opened and looked at me. "Leona, you can hear them can't ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I ran towards the noise in the bushes near by. I had extracted my claws and teeth. I found nothing but a big rock...I could've swore I heard something. I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    "Where are we?" I asked Shiro. "I'm so confused. I was locking up the shop and I can't remember what happened." I remember guys, the gaurds maybe. "Oh, we've been ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    **maki do you want leona and shiro to know each other?** One of the gaurds came in with an angel and threw her in with me, cutting off Jaskar's reply. ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    ** Hey I thought we couldn't use magic in the cages, or is that just Jaskar's?**

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    He wasn't afraid! I was beaming! I'd never met anyone who was okay about it when they found out about me. He was tired and asked to go to sleep. ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    "Do you?" I asked. I'd never felt so free to do whatever I wanted. I felt totally different. Was I becoming like Genna? I didn't think I was but maybe... ...

    Apr 16, 2008


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr