-
Re: The Island
I jumped at the vampire, pushing him back. I turned, taking off Tex's hoodie so I wouldn't tear it. I lept onto the vampire's back, snarling. He screeched trying to ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I growled low in my chest at the vampire. I'd never had issuse with any but He was starting to piss me off. "If you want blood go catch something." ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I looked at the vampire and got in his way of Tex. He wouldn't be having human tonight.
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I batted the stick away. She was really pissing me off. Why did she bring us here? Her tabbies had us... I was starting to wonder if demons could eat ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I looked over my shoulder at the new kid, Seda. He was sitting in a tree watching us. His light brown hair was shining in the sun. "Okay," I said ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Tex looked pissed. I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to tell him it was okay. I saw Sam standing over us with some shapeshifter. "Just let us go ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
A gaurd was going after Jaskar. He was headed straight for him. I saw a nice sord mounted on the wall. I flicked my wrist and held it right at ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Shiro was trying to get me to focus. I'd told him to leave me but of course he wouldn't. "Shiro, you need to get me away from you." I groaned. ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
"I can't," I whimpered. I could barley stand much less run. Shiro looked concered, I didn't want them to get caught. I could hear gaurds coming, at least I'd gotten ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
I looked up to a big hole in the ceiling. It was night outside now. I stood up bracing myself with the bars. "Shiro, can you see what it is?"
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
"You can't help me, It's not what you think." I muttered. I think Shiro knew. He'd told her to get away.
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
I couldn't tell Shiro the truth. They'd all be scared of me. I couldn't risk that. Every time I looked at someone all I saw was their veins. I needed ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
I opened my eyes and looked over. They had caught another one. She was crusing them as they threw her down. I could smell her blood pumping. No! I thought. ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"No!" I shouted as I ran after him. The tabbies made him drowsy, flicking their tails across his face and arms. I snarled and then something hit me up side ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Seda? Cool name. What is he?" He didn't look like any demon I'd ever see. "Is he a werewolf?" asked Sammy. "No, he's Mazoku." said Leon. "Oh, I've heard of ...
Apr 17, 2008
