-
Re: FMFSC the II
**ugh...pink? okay...haha. only if it has black polka dots.** "I'm full. Are you guys ready to leave?" I asked "I have to get to blood supply before it closes anyway." ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
**who's wall is black?? :D**
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
After changing into the clothes that Lyles had given me Leon asked about Tex. "I'm sure he's fine," then I saw that Rikila was liking and rubbing her head on ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I looked Leon and whispered, "You can come with me to get the blood." I smiled, running my hand through his black hair. I joined the conversation again after taking ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
He pushed my hair back. His hands were warm. I smiled and scooted closer to him. His eyes were still incredible to me. I noticed I was staring at him ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Yes," I said taking the bottle, "Thanks. When I gave you the other one I forgot that was my last one. I'll need to swing by the blood supply after ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"It's alright," I said to Leon, going to sit by Lyles. "I've never met another werewolf, besides my mom, dad, and sisters." I told him. He seemed shocked. "You haven't? ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"I know, Let's get going." I said to the group.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"What makes you think I would've run?" I asked quietly. "I'm guessing your with Sam?" I added as an afterthought. He chuckled. "What, aren't you?"
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I looked over at the shapeshifter girl. "Do you want to come with me to wash your arms off?" I asked. She nodded and stood back up. I looked over ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I reluctantly held my hand out. "Eww!" I squealed. When he was finished I stood, my hands feeling very icky.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I giggled, "Leon those tickle!" I was very ticklish. He responded by moving them lightly making me going into hysterics. Sammy and Alana were trying not to laugh at me.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"No! How do I know you won't go crazy and try to kill him once you taste it?" I said quickly. Not that it mattered, I don't even think Tex ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
He was staring at me now. He was very cute. I loved his eyes. The intensity of the sharp blue. I'm sure I looked just wonderful , my hair a ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I turned back putting Tex's hoodie back on. "I'm fine." I said, blushing. He was a werewolf! Finally someone else. I smiled at him. "Where've you been?" asked Sam.
Apr 19, 2008
