User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "What are you studying? I need help on science and math." I said frowning. "I'm studying math right now." She replied. "Oh good!" I said while I ran over to ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I loosened my jaws around Leon's neck and went over to Lyles trying to, wake him up. I licked his ears and pawed at his shoulders. He slowly opened his ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    My head was fuzzy but I got up. I had to help Lyles, we were meant to be together. I lunged at Leon biting his neck and holding him down. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I walked into our dorm to find Sammy studying at our desk. "We kissed." I said as I flopped on my bed.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    "Bastard!" I yelled. I turned and jumped on Leon's back. Lyles friends followed. We all dug into his back and his face. Snarling and growling. I helped Lyles hold Leon ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I was growling at Leon. This vampire was crazy! He hissed at me and then lunged.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    **Yeah, we know Tex got out. :D but where is he going?** I giggled as his friends hooped and hollered. He was nibbling on my ear and it felt good. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I looked down at Lyles and smiled. I was glad he protected Tex. "Who are the other werewolves?" I asked quietly.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    "Why?" I asked in disbelief. He chuckled again while I sat on his lap. "Because if I didn't he would've killed Tex." I nodded smiling. He smiled again, "Sorry about ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    "No!" I screamed and lunged at Leon I bit down on his shoulder. He scramed out it agony and I growled.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Well I could ask Sammy if you could study with us." I said. I didn't know if Sammy would be okay with it but I couls ask her.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    **Jeez! You guys took off with this.** I couldn't beleieve he kissed me. It was amazing! I was still in shock. Leon had come back for Tex and Lyles had ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Sleeping," I replied. "We have finals tomorrow. Why did you have something in mind?" I wanted to do something. I felt more awake at night.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I smiled at him. I was glad he made up with Lucy. "So Lucy, what were you doing on top of a building?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "What's wrong?" I asked. I looked over to where he was staring and saw Lucy sitting on a building. I waved at her. "Hey Lucy!" I said. She waved back.

    Apr 20, 2008


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight