-
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
"Come on guys, quit acting like 5-year-olds fighting over team captain," I inturupted, "Let's hurry up and go before the other gaurds realize we've escaped." I said, heading to the ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Bio Hazard
"Sons of Bitches!" I yelled. I was trowing daggers and shooting in all different directions. "Thery're everywhere!" I blew one's head off and smiled. **Trystyn I'm Lisette in this...**
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Bio Hazard
"Enough for tonight," I replied. "You guys have enough?" I asked. I pulled back my hair into a pony tail. "Why is it so hot out tonight?"
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Serves you right." I said. "Your just lucky Alana doesn't freak out about it." I said smiling at Alana. I opened my text book grudgingly. "I hate science...and math." Sammy ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I was so glad that Alana had come. She was great in science. Leon bent down over her. The he told her smelled great. "Leon!" I yelled slapping him upside ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Bio Hazard
**I'll join!** Name: Lisette Keel age: 21 Time in service: 1 year appearance: Honey colored long, wavy hair with light blue eyes. Average height and pale. weapon mainly used: A ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I growled at Leon annoyed. "He's trying to help you." I muttered. He was so stupid. He was getting this great opportunity to learn about what he is and he's ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"If you haven't noticed Leon he's trying to help you." I said grudgingly; mumbling to myself that this was a good opportunity for him.
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I gasped. The vampires looked exactly the same. "That's them, right?" I asked Lyles. He nodded and gestured toward Leon.
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I went over to Lyles and put a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe we can take him to the other vampires." I suggested quietly. "Maybe he needs to be taught." ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
The wind blew around the room, scattering papers. "Leon!" I complained. He looked embarrassed, "Sorry," he said. "And to answer your question, yes, I have my text books." I smiled ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Sammy you didn't answer me about the witches." I whined. She chuckled, "I doubt it," she confessed. "They usually only use their powers for themselves." "Ugh! I'm going to fall ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
"What are we going to do now?"I asked as we all made it into the forest. It was dark but I could still see.
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"But, I need to study math and science. I'm good in all the other subjects!" I looked down at my text book. "Why do we even have to learn this ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
**why isn't anyone posting anymore?**
Apr 21, 2008
