User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "No Fair," I giggled, "You have the bucket!" She continued to splash me and we kept laughing. "Are you getting work done or just playing?" Asked Caleb. Lilith quit splashing ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Name: Lottie Mabel Age: 16 Race: Water Baby Gender: Female Teacher or Student: Student Appearance: Blonde with aqua eyes. Like this: Personality: She likes to talk, a lot. She's very ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "Want help? I haven't got to start luch for a while and I'm a bit bored." I said. She nodded and I grabbed a brush and began scrubbing.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Wow, there hasn't been a good prank in a while! That was perfect." I laughed. The room was filled with laughter. "Oh, wow. It's like 1:00 am." Sammy said. "Shit," ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    I walked up on deck to see if there was anything to do. I didn't have to start lunch for a while and everything seemed calm. "Hey Lilith." I called ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Name: Lisette Taylor Age: 22 Ship: The Bloody revenge Rank: Cook. She fights when the navy comes. She also breaks up fights on the boat between the crew. History: She ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    I looked at him, "Your joking right?" He looked at me and shook his head. My eyes got wider, "Who would betray you? I'd be a bit scared too." I ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "What do you suggest?" I asked coming up behind Sammy. I started to read thier minds. "Ha! They think they won't get caught." I said holding in laughter.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Oh my god! Lucy," I started to laugh with her, "That is so," I couldn't finish. I loved it. Those girls thought they owned the school. I thought I would ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "I can read what your thinking Leon," I reminded him. Everyone always forgot I could do that. I didn't use it offten, I usually just blocked it out. It was ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    I looked over to see Jaskar still walking beside me. "I figured you would've ditched me by now." I said to him, lightly giggling.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    **wait! are we all there when shiro is talking about or is it just him and shin?**

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    **how did we get away?**

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    I could hear the gaurds getting close. I started to run, Jaskar was running after me.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    "Yeah, you called it." I laughed shooting another one coming at me. "Leon you doin' pkay over there?" Kurt asked. "Fantastic!" Leon yelled scarcastically. I trew a steel dagger at ...

    Apr 22, 2008


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream