User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    **Maki your in my chambers. Didn't you read the stuff written?**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    An apology, a white rose meant for us to forgive him. "Pitiful?" I asked. "Yes, pitiful. No vamps do that anymore. He's going to get help now." I sat down ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Do you know which you'll pick?" I asked quietly. I didn't want her to get mad, I just wanted to know. I'd never known her to like either part of ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Name: Naomi Casing Age: 13 Gender: Female Grade: 8th Shugo Chara(s): 1 Personallity: She is quiet and what you would call emo. Her music choice is rock, alterative, metal, screamo, ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I sat there thinking about the days events. One of the girls had gone off on a wolf hunt. I had no quarell with them at the moment but ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    **who's going to be the werewolf leader?**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    "Hot and ready to be done with all this. Other wise, fine." I said sarcasticly. I heard people around, live people. "Can you hear that? Follow me." I ran around ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Carlisle~ "You know you enjoy when she teases you." I said, laughing. "She likes you a lot you know." I fixed myself a cup of coffee and sat with him. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Carlisle~ "Whatever you say, but I swear if she skips again," I didn't finish my sentence. In truth I had no idea what I would do. "Did you see her ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I looked down at the roses. I had no idea whay it was for but it was beautiful. I bent down to pick it up and smelled it. "Why did ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    **What's her history?**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Carlisle~ "You think that's it?" I asked. "She's never mentioned a boy before." "She doesn't have to, Carlisle. Open your eyes, she's 16." He said, drinking his coffee. "You think ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lottie~ I giggled, "A water baby is someone who can have fins or legs."I said. She looked confused. "It's like the mythological creature the mermaid in the human world but ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **If your talking about my character she's not cheerful and happy. I just said that she loves everyone and believes in second chances.**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Name: Lucinda Blair Age: 18 (really 178) Race: Vampire Apperance: Her skin is very smooth, it is a creamy pale color. She has crimson eyes and long black hair. She ...

    Apr 27, 2008


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words