User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Oh God. You must think I'm crazy. Why didn't you say that you were here?" I asked turning my face away to wipe my tears. "I didn't know what you ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ** are you in it anymore?**

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I walked down to my room. I passed the kitchen, hearing part of Jessica and Tobi's conversation. I knew I shouldn't but I turned in the oppsite direction of my ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I looked up shocked. "A trator? Not welcome?" I asked astonished. "Jessica I'm the leader of the clan and I want you to stay. How is that not welcome? I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I awaoke to find Jessica sitting by Tobi. "Oh, hi Jessica. Are you feeling better?" I asked. "Yes, thank you." She said, smiling a bit weakly. I concentrated on her ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    **He better not be dead!** I ran out of the clan's house. No time to gather seachers. I needed to find Jessica. I walked out and started to run past ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    "What the hell?" I asked shocked. "Watch your mouth Naomi!" shouted Casey. "Oh shut up. That was weird." I looked at Amu. "What did you just do?!" I asked, my ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Are you alright Tobi?" I asked sitting down beside him. "Yes, just a little tired." He opened his eyes and looked at me. He studied my face and grimaced, "Are ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    "Come on you guys. I told Mimi that we'd meet her at the park." I said. We walked slowly to the park. "Naomi! Change the song in your ipod! I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I walked around the garden looking at the flowers in bloom when I sensed someone. I looked into the shadows to see the boy, Kaku. He had left the clan ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I walked down the corridor smiling. He had given me hope. I came to my door just as the searchers did. They bowed, "We've found her Blair-sama." I walked over ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lottie~ "Of course, it is a magic school." I said smiling. "Just watch." I slid into the pond and the bright light surrounded me. Soon she was gaping at my ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I sighed. He didn't want me the way I wanted him. I felt sorry for him, he had lost his wife and was now being forced to marry me. It ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    "So how are you today?" I asked ignoring Casey. "I'd say a little better than you." She said smiling. "I'd bet money you were." We walked down to the school ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    **Yeah! That'd be cool. I'm sorry that I haven't posted. I was at the hospital.** Lucinda~ I called searchers in; explaining what they had to do. "Find her! She around ...

    Apr 28, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew