User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    He still had hold of my hand. "I'll have to get to know you better," he had said. "I wouldn't mind that." I smiled at him, flirtingly.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Cecilia~ I was sitting by the pond in the village. I was trying to learn new ways to shape and shift the water. I heard someone fall and people running. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Leona~ "I know, I hate the grading system here. It's really different from my old school. I hate the courses they make our dragons go through too." I said looking ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    "Thanks," I said, blushing. "Your not bad your self." He laughed and stood up, offering me a hand. I heard Lili laughing off in the distance, but I didn't care. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    ** Oh! Sounds fun! I hope it's okay for one more... ** Name: Arabella St. Albans Age: 179 (looks 18 ) Race: Vampire Date Turned: 1829 (Guessing it's this year.) ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    ** Disreagard my last post. ** Felicity~ I was looking down, under the water. There were various shells and other things in the water. It was such a clear blue; ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Leona~ "Really? Coming here was your punishment too?" He nodded. I scoffed, "My parents thought they were doing me a favor. I loved racing. I didn't think I'd ever get ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    ** I'm confused... **

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    We had reached the top at the same time. "Wow, he's fast." I observed. "And cute." Added Almond. I was laughing as I brought her up to the other dragon. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    I swam up to Clot and his friend that had taken off earlier. I stood up and held my hand out to him. "I don't think I got to really ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ** We can go with yours if you want. :D More action. ** Leona~ "Whoa!" I said to Almond. "Did you see that?" "Yes, they're really fast. You want to ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ** Okay, but it's a girl. ** Name: Leona Haswell Age: 18 Race: Dragon Ryder Gender: Female Teacher or Student: Student Appearance:She's about 5'7'' and slinder. She has waist length ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ** I don't know. I would post but my character doesn't fit in right now. **

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ** Hey do you guys mind if I make 1 more character so that Andrew has someone to race with? **

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ** Don't make your character die!!! **

    May 1, 2008


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney