-
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I smiled at him. "Thanks." I couldn't stop looking at his eyes. They were distracting. He smiled and let me keep staring. "Brian?!" I heard and excited voice call ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Leona~ I beat Andrew to the barn. I unfoutunetly broke up a dragon love fest in the process. "I'm sorry Almond. Do you maybe wana go racing with Knight again?" ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
It was getting dark again and I sighed with relief. That was the one bad thing about being a vampire. I went to my closet and put on drainpipe jeans, ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
** I'll bring you in if you want Serenity. Just let me know. **
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
**Okay then ignore the other one.** Cecilia~ I walked up to a girl I didn't remember seeing before. "Um, hey. I'm Cecilia; do you live in this village? I don't ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
I came out from the lower deck to find Colt giving orders. I sauntered up to him. "Got anything for me to do?" I asked. I was getting a bit ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ He pulled me closer to him and I gladly let him. I put my hands around his neck and kept kissing him. He pulled me onto his lap.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
**I'm going to try to stay in this pirate one. ** Name: Lisette Age: 18 Height: 5'6'' Weight: Slim Nationality: French Hair: Auburn Eyes: Hazel Role: She's usually involved in ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
** Okay TN. You want her to just meet Velna? **
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
** Hey, glad your back. :) Um, I think most of us are in a village right now and someone is hurt. If you want you could be helping them. ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Leona~ "Tell yourself whatever you need to." I said laughing. "I'll be there in a few minutes. See ay there." I said hanging up. I started to walk back to ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Leona~ My cell phone started to sing wonder pets and I laughed remembering when my friends had put that on there as a joke. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey. want to ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Almond~ "I was just wondering. Like Leona said we're kinda new."
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I was tempted to go after Sammy but I thought she might want to be alone. I wish that I had known about this sooner. I can't believe she was ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Leona~ I was getting really bored walking around. They had nice little gardens and ponds but nothing really exciting. I had no idea what to do. Ususally when I was ...
May 3, 2008
