-
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I looked at the girl, "I'm sure that she won't mind. Right..." I waited for her to say her name. "Felicity." She said, disgusted. I smiled at her. "You ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: One tree hill RPG
** Wait. This season he's not with Peyton... And the coffee shop was turned into Brooke's store. **
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I squealed; I hadn't expected him to jump out of the window. He held me close to him and I looked up into the sky then at him. "You scared ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I laughed, "I most likely taste like salt from this water." I said. I stood on my tip toes so that I could kiss him. He tasted like salt ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: One tree hill RPG
Anyone Lindsey?
May 3, 2008 -
Re: One tree hill RPG
** What season are you guys basing this off of? **
May 3, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
** Okay :D Can It be the next night yet? **
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
He pulled away and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and stepped onto the window sill. "Leon, what are you doing?" I asked, scared.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I nodded and we were soon in the ocean again. He grbbed me from behind and dunked me. I laughed as he brought me back up. I tried about ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I looked at him confused. "To the dance?" he nodded. I smiled, "Duh." I said. I kissed him and I could feel him smile.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I looked at Leon and I smiled. "I know." I looked back out the window. Sometimes I wished I could fly. I smiled and hugged Leon back.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I smiled. "I'm sorry." I didn't want to look jealous but I was. She was really pretty but he'd broken up with her so I didn't have to worry. ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I was walking out of the bar and onto the empty street when I sensed someone. It was a male vampire. I smiled wickedly and stopped.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ An ex-girlfriend? Why did he break up with her? She was gorgeous. Unless she broke up with him. My brows furrowed as I looked after her. "Hey, Felicity' don't ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
Cecilia~ I decided this girl wasn't the social type. "Well I was just wondering. I guess I'll leave you alone." I said starting to walk down the hill. Soon I ...
May 3, 2008
