-
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ "Of course you can come with me. I prefer to have someone come along when I hunt anyway." I waved at Emmet, Leon, and Lizzy and drug Tim out ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I watched as Emmet conviced Leon to join us or not. I could feel my veins burning. I needed to hunt, badly, but I wnted to help out Lizzy ...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ Leon was bleeding everywhere but he was starting to heal. I saw Tim walk closer. "He'll probably heal faster with blood." he said. I nodded and cut my wrist. ...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I crouched down in a defensive stance. Lizzy was transforming into a werewolf? Is that why she'd been at our school. I did know if she meant me any ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I glared at Leon again. He only smirked and looked back to Lizzy. Tim was near and he was trying to calm Lizzy down but it wouldn't work for ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I glare at Leon and pushed him of me. "Not ere Leon. not now." I said in a stern voice through gritted teeth. "She has to know!" He yelled ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I sat there for a minute, confused at what Lizzy was doing until I saw Leon. I rolled my eyes and sighed. She got into way too much trouble. ...
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
*someone wanna help me out?*
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I glanced over at the nurse. She was talking to Emmet Rose. I was about to wave when i heard Lizzy cough. My head snapped back to look at ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
*i think i got kinda lost in the whole thing maybe i should just have Melissa die?...*
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
*Ooo! I like the 'special' classes. And can some of us have special abilities or is that a no, no?* Lucinda~ I caught Lizzy in my arms before she hit ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I waited outside of Lizzy's first class as the bell rang, surprised to see that Zephyr walked out. "Hey Phyr, What's up? I didn't know you had History first ...
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ I stretched in my big, silky bed. I saw Carla come out of my bathroom carrying my used towels. I slid off my bed and shut the door of ...
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
*I'll post tomorrow. I need to get some sleep for school. Ugh.*
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lucinda~ "Oh. I'm just thinking about home really. Just curious to know what's going on." I looked over at him and smiled. "So how was the first day back for ...
Sep 22, 2008
