-
Re: Back Fire Hell
Cecilia~ I'd left my spot where I'd been watching the boy approaching to come and look what all the noise was about. I was just in time to see Seda ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I walked slowly back to my room. I still didn't believe what had just happened. I'd always gotten what I wanted but this time when I was about to ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I looked up at him, not caring if he saw me at my weakest moment. "I supose your right but I'll still love you Brian." I kissed him for ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I glared at Leon and he looked hurt. "What?" He asked. "If you were alive all these years why didn't you come to me then?!" I yelled and then ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I nodded, "You like me but you don't love me." His arms tightened around me. This had never happened to me before. I tried to hold in my anger, ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I looked over at Teal. I scowled and looked back at Leon. Ugh! He always had to be dramatic. "Can I see you later Teal?" I asked him with ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I was glad that my face was turned from him. My eyes started to well up with tears. I slowly put my shorts on, still not looking at him. ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I scowled, "Because I've been with you since the beginning! And then some girl scout come along and you forget who you are!" I looked away. I was always ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I glared at him. "She won't love you too much after a while Brian. Remember that." I said grabbing my shorts and bag. "Just one question Brian; did she ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I was surpirsed at his outburst. "Brian..." I said, "Is that all you thought I wanted from you?"
May 4, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I gasped. Leon was suposed to be dead. I looked over at Teal and sqeezed his hand tighter. "Leon, how did you... Your suposed to be dead," I looked ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Cara~ I smiled. "Aw, come on Brian. You know you want to. Sure, Felicity is cute. I'll admitt that but she's young and iggnorant." I walked up to him and ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I lit up when he told me that he thought he loved me. "Yeah," I said, "Tomorrow." I kissed him passionately.
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ After Brian talked to Cara he came back and held me. I was confused but everything seemed okay. I smiled up at him. "Get everything straighted out?" He nodded ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I kissed him back and smiled. I didn't have to worry about Cara. "What did Cara want?" I couldn't help but ask. I mean I knew I could trust ...
May 4, 2008
