-
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
** I'm confused who is Marc with? **
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Rosalie~ I needed to get out. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and my aqua and black tank. "Where are my shoes?" I looked under my bed ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
** I don't mind if you have Emmet :) ** Rosalie~ God! Why couldn't I think? I kept writing and rewiting the same sentence. 'Come here my love. Come be ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
** Ah, too many girls. ** Name: Emmet Collins Apperance: Has balck hair with bangs that cover up the left side of his face. His hair is shoter in the ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Lucinda~ Tobi was still holding me back. I struggled a little against his embrace. "Lucinda, stop. It's okay, they are leaving." He whispered against my neck. I stopped struggling against ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Lucinda~ I grabbed Jessica before he could take off with her. I scratched his hand away. "Go inside" I told her. She needed to keep the baby or babies safe. ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Lucinda~ I stared back at Jessica. "There has to be another way. You can't just be expected to die. Espesically after you have childeren." She just shook her head. "It's ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
** Sounds fun. ** Name: Rosalie Adams Apperance: Has mid-back black hair with platinum underneath, thick side swept bangs that covers the left eye. Her eyes are a golden brown ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ "Oh Leon, please calm down. I met him like ten minutes before you found me." I put a han on his trembling hand and it stopped a little. I ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Lucinda~ I watched as Jessica ran a hand through her hair and sighed. I held out my hand to her. "Come on Jesscia, let's get you cleaned up." She took ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I sighed and set my glass down. "That was Teal. I had just met the guy and we were going to the bar." He nodded after I was done ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)
Lucinda~ I looked up at the queen, she looked amused. Edward looked impassive standing beside me. He didn't looked afraid at all. I had been worried since I found out ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I sighed. "I ran because I was scared." I admited, looking at the floor. I couldn't look at him while I was being vulnerable. "You could've found me though. ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I handed him the glass. I sat beside him and glared again. "What?" He asked again. "I told you. If you were alive all that time why didn't you ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Lucinda~ I snarled a Jared's words. I had never taken his clan; it had been forced upon me when he suposedly died. Tobi was still in shock about Jessica. I ...
May 11, 2008
