User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Lucinda~ I looked over at Edward, who had sat down next to me, and smiled. He didn't smile back but I didn't mind, he wasn't the type that expressed much. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I smiled brightly at her. "Great, I'll put you down as the model who's going to do it." She beamed, it made ger so happy. Her maodeling career was ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I smiled down at her. "It's alright." I was tempted to pull her back into my arms and hold her close to me. She was so innocent. "So you ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I ran through the park. It was a short cut to our loft. I jumped over a rock that was in my way. I looked back behing me only ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Name: Alastair Blair Age: 18 Appearance: Black hair that hangs down in his eyes which are a midnight blue. He is very tall and has toned arms and stomach. Pale ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    Lisette~ I rolled my eyes, keeping a hand on my dagger, but not taking it out.. "Oh yes Leon this was a wonderful idea." I told him. "Everyone just put ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    ** Yay, the joys of basic teenage life. ** Name: Lucinda Blair Age: 16 Appearance: She has mid-back black hair and royal blue eyes. Her lashes are very long. She's ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I laughed, "Well you always are ahead of schedule." I smiled at her. "I think she'll do fine but she's stuck on this one part. She'll get past it ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I laughed as Rosalie attempted to pose on the prop. Tanner helped her out, I smiled and snapped the photo. I looked at it on the screen. I zoomed ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ "Okay, let go!" I told Tracy. Emmet and Tanner laughed at me. I slipped on the death trap of shoes and followed Tanner and Emmet to our shoot. I ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I sauntered over to Tanner and Rosalie. "Well, Ross got a little emotional and left. He actually threw a camera and cused in french but luckily he left and ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ My phone started screaming that I had a message. I quickly picked up while someone pulled and contorted my hair. "Ow! Watch it, that's attached to my head!" The ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I laughed. "If you have time now I'll go but I'm afraid I'm on lock down until-" I was cut short by Chop Suey. I rolled my eyes and ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I smiled at her. "I think we're done." I said throwing the camera at the guy behind me. "Really?" Brian asked. "That was fast. Sure you don't want more?" ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    ** Max, Emmet is doing to shoot. ** Rosalie~ I looked at the boy. "It's fine. I need to pay attention." I smiled at him and finally found my phone ...

    May 14, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge