User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I flipped through the video games and smiled everytime I saw one I knew. "Want to play?" I asked, holding up Resident Evil. "Are you any good?" He asked. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ He looked nervous, I smiled at him, "Yeah, some." He smiled then. "Mind if I see yours?" I asked, hopeful. His green eyes glittered, "Yeah, come on." He led ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Name: Adeline Belse Age:17 (187) Race:European Apperance: She has long, black hair that has platinum blonde underneath. She has pretty aqua eyes that would distract anyone. She has pale skin ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I laughed lightly, "I think it's fun. It gets me away from writing so I don't go completely crazy." I smiled. "What about you? What do you do to ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Polly~ "I like the night because, in my opinion, it's prettier than the day. The moon is inticing." I blushed at how flaky I sounded. I barely knew this guy ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ He kissed me back and held me close. We had stopped dancing in the mass of bodies around us. I wound my fingers through his dark brown hair. I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~friday,August 8~right before school starts It was a new day and I was running late. I hopped around my room trying to get my jeans on. "Dangit, come on!" Once ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Airi~ I was surprised at Kai. His lips brushed the back of my hand. I took my hand back gently and brushed his hair away. "Rest now Kai." I told ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Polly~ I looked over at him again. "Nice to meet you Paul." I tapped my name tag, "You already know my name." He nodded. "Yeah, the sun has been really ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Polly~ I looked over at the man who'd plopped down beside me. He had messy, brown hair and smooth skin. I recognized him as the guy who had come into ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Cecilia~ I looked over at the demon that was now on fire. "Seda are you sure that will burn the stone with it?" I asked him. I wanted to hear ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I glared back at him, "Did you see anyone else but you going crazy? No, because others have learned to control it." I kept my voice as in control ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    **Bella, I thought Jeremy was with Rosalie...**

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **I've been grounded, sorry.** Lucinda~ I kept my mouth shut and looked down at the note. I shook my head and wrote: No he doesn't. You don't even look like ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    **I'm so sorry. I got for the weekend.** I walked out of the store, my shift was over. I sighed as I remembered that guy buying the sunglasses. I found ...

    May 18, 2008


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47