User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ I ran in behind Father and Jared. In time to see Vincent standing in a fighting stance and my eyes widened. I could see why Lucinda liked him. He ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ "Hi Jared." I smiled. Jared was very cute. His dark hair covered one of his sparkling eyes and his smile was soft. My gazing was interrupted by a small ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ I walked back to the Unforgiven clan, toying with the necklace that Lucinda had given me. I smiled and ran quickly back to the castle before Jared or Father ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ I stood with the group of kids that survived the fire. Someone was laying down a girl and I heard someone say "Oh, what happened to her," and shook ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ "Lucinda!" I squealed happily as I ran to hug her. "You're okay. I'm so happy you're okay." She hugged me back, a bit surprised. "You have to get out ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ I was scared. A member of the Apocalyptica clan was pinning me to the ground. My breathing got heavier. "What are you?" She demanded. My eyes widened and I ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around towards Jared. "No! I don't care if she is an Apocalyptica or not. She's our sister. And I'm not telling ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ "I... I want Lucinda back." I said, sitting down on the ground, pulling at my fishnets. "So do I." He said. "I can't do what she did. I don't ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name: Lucinda Shane Age: 15 Gender: Female Hunter or hunted: Hunted Personality: Lucinda is a very outgoing girl. She likes to take charge and help people. She loves to be ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ Jared caught me before I fell and almost dropped me again at Father's words. Lucinda had gone to the Apocalyptica? No way. Lucinda was the good. I was stunned ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ I almost giggled at father's outburst about the air smelling of human. He seemed quite worried about Lucinda though. I was as well. I hadn't seen Lucinda in a ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Hey everyone ^_^ I'm back. Echelon said it was okay if I joined. Name: Adeline Age: 23 Gender: Female Good or bad: Unforgiven (good) Personality: She has a dark sort ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I glared at this girl. I'd been a vampire longer than she had most likely. Even if she was as old as me she would have known I was ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Okay so are we going to start?...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I think that sounds good but mind waiting till Sunday? PLEASE?! I'm grounded and not even supposed to be on now. It's your choice but I'd be really happy. Love ...

    Oct 15, 2008


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe