-
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I walked over to Rogue. "Rogue, keep it down. Rusty will ki-" I looked over at Dent. "Oh God. What happened to you?" I asked. Everything was going wrong ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
Leona~ "Leon, we need to figure out where we are." I said walking down the sidewalk beside my brother. "Don't you think I know that?" He snapped. I rolled my ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I looked up at Chase and sobbed even more. I hugged him tightly. I'd never really experinced death before this and it ws hitting me hard. I saw people ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
** Sorry I haven't been on. Father's day weekend.** Adeline~ I had been in shock from Cowboy's death. He was stabbed and it didn't even seem like he fought back. ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I sighed. I knew Rusty would flip if he saw us together but I didn't want to quit talking to Chase. "Yeah. I guess. I'll see you tonight?" I ...
Jun 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Lucinda~ My eyebrows shot up. He wanted to get married? I thought of Tobi and sighed. I wanted to marry him badly but I need to take care of the ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I smiled at Chase. "Maybe. I'd have to ask him when he was having a good time though." I said. The grass crunched under our feet as we walked ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
Leona~ I opened my eyes and saw someone leaning over me with a small flashlight. They checked my eyes with it and I pushed their hand away sluggishly. I turned ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
*I wanted to join but if it's too late just PM and I'll delete it.* Name: Leona Gender: Female Eye color: A vibrant green Hair color: Black Animal Hybrid: Jaguar ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I stood there a minute, shocked. He'd asked me to walk with him. I smiled back and nodded. "So how's your act?" He asked, stuffing his hands into his ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I noticed Chase looking around for Rusty. "He's still asleep." I smiled. Rusty was a lazy bum who never got up til noon. "Do anything interesting last night with ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I heard shouting outside my tent. I poked my head out just in time to see Lark run with Cowboy's hat. I laughed as Cowboy wrestled with Dent on ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I sighed as Robyn walked out of my tent. I flopped down on to my cot and shook my head. She didn't trust anyone. I couldn't stay here all ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Adeline~ I saw Rogue coming out of her tent, holding her arm. I walked quickly toward her. The grass was crunching under my shoes. "Rogue what did you do?" I ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
Cecilia~ I had left the market place when people started getting too crazy. I had few belongings to pack and I didn't really need a weapon. I figured if I ...
Jun 8, 2008
