User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ Well, Leon and I have been on our own since we were about 10 when our parents died. We basically take care of each other except for when I ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I sat down next to Syvlious and smiled over at him. He was very attractive and it took all I had not to run my hands through his silky ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ When I heard Syvlious's voice in my mind I was surprised. I was just about to go to his room when he told me Leon was in there. I ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I smiled at him. Syvilious was cute. His dark eyes were hypnotizing. Umm... Well I was wondering if we could have a place to stay? He looked at me ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Name: Marissa Gale Age: Looks 19 but is actually 157 Appearance: Marissa is a short, skinny girl with big and bright crystal blue eyes. She has pale, milky skin that ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Adeline~ I was pissed. I snarled at this vampire, baring my fangs. I ran at him, wanting to kill him. Serenity acted quick and grabbed me around my waist. "Adeline, ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I looked up at Chase with tears in my eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt either but what if something happens and we're apart? What would we ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I was freaking out. I didn't want to be alone worrying about them and waiting for fate to find me. My whole body was convulsing with fear. "Calm down ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I looked at this boy as we walked into the building. "Umm... I haven't really tried. We just got turned... Should we be able to?" I asked, a bit ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I kept running after the guy, my legs screaming but wanting to go faster. I caught up to the guy in seconds. I put my hand on his shoulder ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Adeline~ I looked over at the Chinese vamp and smiled, showing off my glistening fangs. "He looks like fun. Can I?" I asked, jumping up and down like an overly ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ The smoke hurt my eyes and Rogue was telling us to get out and leave her. "No Rogue. We're getting you out!" Chase told her. We both grabbed her, ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ Chase and I were running away from the fire when I remembered Rogue. Oh, God. She was still in the tent. I started to run in the oppistie direction, ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I waited as Kaiya got finished. She was good. I could never do what she did, I would end up breaking something. Once she was done I cartwheeled into ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I heard Rusty giving me my cue. "Are you sure we should go along like nothing has happened?" I asked. "Yeah, go. Before he beats you for it." They ...

    Jun 17, 2008


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin