User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I found YWS in Writer's Digest.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is pride a fault or a virtue?

    Well I'm not saying you should get rid of pride all together, just that it's bad to be consumed by it. I'm proud of myself but I don't go around ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is pride a fault or a virtue?

    Well pride is considered a sin that is countered by humility. I think pride is usually gets to people the most. Pride is the hardest sin to beat so I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Video Games = New Age of Warfare

    I don't think so... I mean yeah, there is a lot of killing in a lot of video games but that doesn't mean that they'll become killers themselves. It's a ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Addiction

    Addiction is in no way a choice. I believe that it is a disease. The choice to start taking whatever it is your addicted to is the only choice that ...

    May 3, 2008


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink