User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    :(( Ahhh. Someone bring me in?! I'm so lost... I thought I was with Rebecca and the rest of the band... :(

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Melissa- I watched in confusion as people whispered to each other. So many secrets were fyling around it was making me crazy. I let Jared lean against me for support ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Melissa- I tilited my head to the side, confused. He didn't know what happened? He must've hit his head pretty hard. As I stared at Jared the burning in my ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Whyis everyone dropping out? :( I thought the plot was good... It was just getting started.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Melissa- I didn't want him to be human. I'd have to see him grow old and die but I didn't want him like this either. "I want the Jared that ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Melissa- I glared at Jared. He had no right to do this to me. "What if I want you to kill me Jared? It should be easy right? You saved ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *No, Cobra can be a vamp or werewolf I have an idea...* Melissa- I stood shocked at what Jared had said. He'd never insulted me like that. Even when I ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Gemma- "Oh. I'm sorry. I guess I didn't look at the time right. I'll be getting one anyways no reason for you to. Bye." I hung up my phone and ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Melissa- "What?... H-how would I know a cure for it?" I looked away at the vampires staring at us. I grimaced at them and then closed my eyes. "Why do ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *I think this one is pretty much dead but i'll try* Leona~ I looked up to see a girl hiding in the shadows. She had long, dark hair and a ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *I am quite confused... Dinner time means what over there?* Gemma- I made it home to find my mother walking out of the house. "Oh good, you made it. i ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Gemma- I laughed as I watched Rebecca attack Leon. Zire joined in my laughter as they started to wrrestle a bit. "You too stop acting so silly." I said, still ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Melissa- "I'm so sorry" I whispered against Jared's ear. I couldn't believe I had taken his blood. That was the stupidest, most immature thing I'd ever done. You weren't supposed ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *Can Gemma be in the band? If so she plays the keyboard and guitar. And are we waiting for more people?*

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Melissa- I watched in confusion as Jared took Apollo's blood into himself. "J-Jared?..." He growled against Apollo's wrist and I leaned away from him. He started to sit up and ...

    Sep 2, 2008


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken