-
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
I was running down towards the phone in the den by the second ring. I was just about to grab it when my evil brother, Kevin, pushed me out of ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
*Sorry if this is too late. I've just never done one of these... Sounded fun!* Name: Clarissa Yatting [y-at-ing] Age:16 Personality: She's kind of a dork. She is ALWAYS reading. ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)
It's a good concept but you got a little comma happy in some places. Just watch your punctuation.;) It's great and I can't wait to read more. Keep writing! ~Rachael
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Non-believer
Wow! This was great, I loved the concept. Have you ever thought about getting published? The ending was very strong. Keep writing your great! ~Rachael
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Hey! Another Newbie? But of course!
Hey everyone! My name is Rachael. You can really call me anything you want but some of my nicknames are Snow White, Rae Rae, Rach, and Rachie. I like different ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue
I felt a sharp pain go down my neck and through my veins. Somewhere in the back of my mind I could hear the music, but not really. He had ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Icy Paths - Prologue
I agree the second one is the best. It's longer and more interesting. I can't wait to read the rest. Keep writing! ~Rachael
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The day that had not a morning.
I agree this can't really be judged as a poem. I don't agree with Brad though...You shouldn't throw it away. It's a perfectly good piece of work. You could Change ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Sitting in a sea full of people
Everyone thank you so much. I'll try fixing it up a bit, adding more metaphors and things.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)
It's a strong start. I enjoyed reading it, but as the others said there are a few punctuation errors. They aren't that bad though, easily fixed with the backspace key. ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: West of Forgetfulness River
It's a great plot! I loved reading it and if it becomes a book i will be very interested in reading the rest; so keep up the good work. I ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: alone
Well, it's a good start. If you could add life to it I'm sure it would be great. This poem as very good potential.
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Sitting in a sea full of people
Sitting in a sea full of people All around Yet I’m still alone Sitting in a sea full of people They are talking Not to me Sitting in a sea ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: My First Poem
It was sweet and i'm sure your girlfriend will love it! I loved the flow of the words. Your similes are wonderful. If my boyfriend read me that poem i ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: ..
I liked that a lot. I enjoy poems or books about love. I like that there isn't really a rhythm. The poem still flows well. Great job!
Apr 10, 2008
