-
Re: FMFSC the II
I giggled as our blood mixed. I put my arms around his neck. He bent his head to my neck, teasing me with his fangs.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I pulled away to see his face. He smiled and kissed me again. He pushed my body against his. I bit his lip lightly.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Cliche
I love this! It's amazing. Have you thought of publishing it? Keep writing! ~Rachael
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I was shocked at what he had said. I pointed my toes so I could reach him, he was a lot taller than me. I pressed my lips to his ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I hugged him tightly. By then we had made it to blood supply. "You okay now?" I asked. He nodded and we went inside.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked quietly, wiping away more tears.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I was shocked. "You never told me that Leon." I felt sorry for him, his dad hated him. My parents had loved me to death but that didn't stop them ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I reached up and wiped his tears away. "Come on, how could you feel like an outcast with all of us?" I asked gesturing back to our friends going back ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Just don't do it anymore, it kind of makes you look like a dick." I said playfully, smiling. He laughed and moved his wings back and forth tickling me again. ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
**mines with an I remember.** "Leon..." I whispered. He lost his temper way too much. "You need to lear to let things go. Just don't think about the blood." He ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Lucy I'd come with you but seeing as I need it..." I said apologetically. Then tured to Leon. "That's because we can't have human blood, you know that!" I whispered, ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I smiled at Leon. "Thanks," I said and walked closer to him. "Sammy are you going to come to blood supply with us?" I asked her.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
**woah! I'm gone for an hour or two and look what happenes! haha.** "Really?" I asked even more excited. I wanted to learn more about being a werewolf. Suddenly my ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
**ugh...pink? okay...haha. only if it has black polka dots.** "I'm full. Are you guys ready to leave?" I asked "I have to get to blood supply before it closes anyway." ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
**who's wall is black?? :D**
Apr 19, 2008
