-
Re: The Island
**Yeah, we know Tex got out. :D but where is he going?** I giggled as his friends hooped and hollered. He was nibbling on my ear and it felt good. ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: The Island
I looked down at Lyles and smiled. I was glad he protected Tex. "Who are the other werewolves?" I asked quietly.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: One soul to go down
This would be a great alterative song! :D It's a pretty clear message and good writing. I'd love to hear what this would sound like! Keep writing. ~Rachael
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Illusion
I agree. This is a good concept but it doesn't flow very well. Maybe add some more descriptive words. Maybe think of renaming it. Very good, keep writing! ~Rachael
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"Why?" I asked in disbelief. He chuckled again while I sat on his lap. "Because if I didn't he would've killed Tex." I nodded smiling. He smiled again, "Sorry about ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"No!" I screamed and lunged at Leon I bit down on his shoulder. He scramed out it agony and I growled.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Well I could ask Sammy if you could study with us." I said. I didn't know if Sammy would be okay with it but I couls ask her.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
**Jeez! You guys took off with this.** I couldn't beleieve he kissed me. It was amazing! I was still in shock. Leon had come back for Tex and Lyles had ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Sleeping," I replied. "We have finals tomorrow. Why did you have something in mind?" I wanted to do something. I felt more awake at night.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I smiled at him. I was glad he made up with Lucy. "So Lucy, what were you doing on top of a building?" I asked out of pure curiosity.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"What's wrong?" I asked. I looked over to where he was staring and saw Lucy sitting on a building. I waved at her. "Hey Lucy!" I said. She waved back.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"A little" I atmitted. His eyes were sparkling. I smiled again, and felt my cheeks getting red.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Why do you keep saying that?" I asked him, blushing. We got what we needed and started to head back to campus. I looked at him, his bright blue eyes ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I pulled away and smiled. "Come on, we need to stock up." I opened the door to the blood supply and went in.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Remembering Exodus
Wow. This has a lot of passion behind it. I did really see any major mistakes. I like that this is emotional. Keep writing. ~Rachael
Apr 20, 2008
