User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    I loved the humor. Usually I don't like dream sequences at the beginning of a but I really enjoyed this. :D I hope you intend on continuing this. I can't ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    **The creator hasn't even made her charater yet guys, be patiant. I think the uniforms should be different for each race.**

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    I was up on the main deck now to see the cargo ship. I was standing next to Lilith. "Bloody 'ell, It's big ain't it?" I asked astonished. This was ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Icky, disgusting finals apparently." I moaned falling back on my bed. "Well I know that," she said. "Jeez quit worring, Luci. You'll do fine!" Sammy said.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "Excuse me, Felicia, but I came down to tell ya'll that lunch is ready. If you want to tell the captain." I said quietly, looking at her.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heart's Shackles

    You look at me in the eyes and pretend to love me. Deception, to you it is a key. I’m oblivious to your deed, Because you are what I thought ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    I went down to the storage to find Tristan and a girl I'd never seen. "Tristan," I said in a warning tone, "What did you do?" I said, I was ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    I laughed and began to scrub again. "Oh crap, I have to go cook, sorry Lilith. I'll see you at lunch." I said walking off. I went down to the ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "Don't get mad Lilith," I said, "I didn't know you didn't want me to know." I said quietly. "I didn't want anyone to know," She huffed still scrubbing. "I won't ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "No Fair," I giggled, "You have the bucket!" She continued to splash me and we kept laughing. "Are you getting work done or just playing?" Asked Caleb. Lilith quit splashing ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Name: Lottie Mabel Age: 16 Race: Water Baby Gender: Female Teacher or Student: Student Appearance: Blonde with aqua eyes. Like this: Personality: She likes to talk, a lot. She's very ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "Want help? I haven't got to start luch for a while and I'm a bit bored." I said. She nodded and I grabbed a brush and began scrubbing.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Wow, there hasn't been a good prank in a while! That was perfect." I laughed. The room was filled with laughter. "Oh, wow. It's like 1:00 am." Sammy said. "Shit," ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    I walked up on deck to see if there was anything to do. I didn't have to start lunch for a while and everything seemed calm. "Hey Lilith." I called ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Name: Lisette Taylor Age: 22 Ship: The Bloody revenge Rank: Cook. She fights when the navy comes. She also breaks up fights on the boat between the crew. History: She ...

    Apr 23, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X