-
Re: Pirate
I walked around to find Julios struggling with some boards. "Here," I said helping him. "Thanks," He replied and we walked slowly with it towards the ship.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Your being very nosey Leon," I said looking up from my text book. "I'm just curious," I said back. "Okay just don't say anything stupid. Does anyone get this I ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: The Island
** Where did he get the roses?**
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
"Are you kidding? If anything they should let us so we don't go crazy in the middle of class." I said, sitting straight up. "I don't know, that's what I ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Well that's good," I laughed, "Wouldn't want people knowing your really a good guy. Would we?" I asked. He chuckled,"No, I supose we wouldn't." "Well I better get to class ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I thought, "You know how I feel about that." I said. "Plus with my luck I'd get caught." He laughed and sat back. Although it wasn't an option that was ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
As they flew our colors I was so happy to take off the a lady's proper attier and go to raid. I loved to the fight. I smiled as we ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
** If Layleun dropped out, ignore my last post.** I walked around campus. I had about 10 minutes till I had to get to class. I was walking aroung the ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
As the men sat down at the tables talking idly with 'captain Julios' I set the tray down in front of his 'fiancée ' and curtisied then left quietly.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
Ugh, these clothes are so hot. I didn't know how 'proper' women stood them. I talked idly with Lilith and watched as our 'guests' got aboard. I didn't know why ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
I walked down the hall to my next class with Orion. "Hey, are you going with anyone to the dance," I asked trying to sound nonchalant. "No, why?" He asked ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
I wrote on a scrap of paper to Orion. Are you already done?! He laughed and threw it back on my desk. But of course... Your not? Maybe... I was ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Carlisle~ "Settle down class!" I said. They were unusally rowdy today. It must be the dance coming up. "Get back to your work." "Hey Mr.Mabel can you help me with ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Carlisle~ "Wake up!" I said, lightly shaking Lottie. She mummbled something about dying in the middle of the night and to check back in 2 hours. I laughed, "Well if ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
**We have no DT**
Apr 24, 2008
