User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Carlisle~ "Whatever you say, but I swear if she skips again," I didn't finish my sentence. In truth I had no idea what I would do. "Did you see her ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I looked down at the roses. I had no idea whay it was for but it was beautiful. I bent down to pick it up and smelled it. "Why did ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    **What's her history?**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Carlisle~ "You think that's it?" I asked. "She's never mentioned a boy before." "She doesn't have to, Carlisle. Open your eyes, she's 16." He said, drinking his coffee. "You think ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lottie~ I giggled, "A water baby is someone who can have fins or legs."I said. She looked confused. "It's like the mythological creature the mermaid in the human world but ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **If your talking about my character she's not cheerful and happy. I just said that she loves everyone and believes in second chances.**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Name: Lucinda Blair Age: 18 (really 178) Race: Vampire Apperance: Her skin is very smooth, it is a creamy pale color. She has crimson eyes and long black hair. She ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    **sounds fun.** Name: Cecilia Breckenridge Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's sweet and loves everybody. She believes in second chances. Looking for someone to spend her life with.(

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    I laughed, "I like you name, mine is weird. It kinda sounds like a dog's name." This girl was nice. "So your a vampire?" "Yeah, and new so I'm so ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lottie~ "I like ti better out here. The truth is I really should be in class because I skipped yesterday but it's just so peaceful out here. By the way, ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I stared at Sammy. "Hey Sammy can I talk to you over there a minute?" I said pointing to the other side of the room. "Sure," she said getting up. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    **I'm going to drop out you guys. I'm not following this story very well. You guys can do whatever you want with Lisette.**

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    **woah! ya'll went on with the story befoer anyone could catch up!** Lottie~ I hadn't gone to anyof my classes yesterday afternoon. Dad was pissed and took away my shoes. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lottie~ I walked through the corridors not really wanting to go to class. I was thinking Professer Vardinon. He always acted so strict in front of his students. Sometimes I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Aww, come on Sammy. There's going to be other stuff besides just dancing. It's more like a party." I said smiling. "And who said you had to go alone?" I ...

    Apr 26, 2008


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein