User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I stretched in my big, silky bed. I saw Carla come out of my bathroom carrying my used towels. I slid off my bed and shut the door of ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *I'll post tomorrow. I need to get some sleep for school. Ugh.*

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ "Oh. I'm just thinking about home really. Just curious to know what's going on." I looked over at him and smiled. "So how was the first day back for ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *I brought Sevren in Maki, don't worry. I edited my last post.*

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I skipped down the hall towards Lizzy's room. I didn't intend on telling her but I was going to have a talk with Father Benit. He was the one ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I Stared down at Leon Lizzy was standing at my side. I looked over at her and smiled. "Hey Lizzy how about I show you around a little later? ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I smiled over at Lizzy. She was a sweet girl. She reminded me of Brian's little sister. That little girl was so cute. I missed Brian. He was the ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Oh my goodness! I'm gone for about a day and I'm so confused. Haha.* Lucinda~ I walked into art. Happy the day was almost over. I'd heard gossip about Leon ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Kitty Lucinda wasn't turned. She was born a vamp into an elite vampire family who look down upon humans... that's why she's here, because she fell in love with a ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ Leon and I walked to class. "You realize she's going to be under lock and key about 99% if not 100% of the time here?" I asked him. "Yes ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I noticed Leon talking to the new girl. The human girl. I was delighted. Humans were fun and alive. I hated taking it from them but hey, I have ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Oooo! Yay! I like it. Thank you Maki!* Name: Lucinda (Luci) Dobra Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: She beautiful and she knows it but she's sweet. She doesn't like most ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I found YWS in Writer's Digest.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Gemma- I stared at Sasha as she sat back down. I still thought it was pretty funny she wanted to join our band. Before anyone could say anything I said, ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Chapter 1

    Well i see the nit picking has already been done. This kinda reminded me of twilight. Not a lot but just the small things. Like her going to live with ...

    Sep 13, 2008


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight