-
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lottie~ "The regular classes. Along with Morphing, Talking to Animals, Singing, basic water baby classes." She was still staring at my legs. "So you take most of the night classes?" ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
I looked over at Davy. "It's in the bag," I said pointing a finger towards the beach bag about a foot away. "Thanks," she said graabing it and putting on ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: The Forgotten
I would have liked to see you use stanzas. Everyone else got all the mistakes I saw. The topic you picked is very original. I liked it. :D Keep writing. ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
**If anyone else wants to join they can but I'm going to start.** Felicity~ I woke to the sun shining in my face. I had come down to the resort ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: time to move on my friend
All I really noticed was your spelling mistakes. Just check over stuff before you post it. USe spell check, that's what I do. Other than spelling I like this. :D ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
**Wait, what?**
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Name: Felicity Haswell Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: She has long blonde and has grayish eyes. Like this but she dresses a bit different: You usually see her in jeans, ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"You could... Nevermind." I said walking towards my room. "What?" He asked, stopping me. "I was just going to say you could come to my room, but I'm sure you ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Okay, this is my first storybook so I went for an easy topic. The senior class of Bayveiw High just got out for summer and most of the students are ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I was shocked and I felt like he really did love me. I wanted to say something sweet or intellagent but that came out was, "Really?" He nodded in response. ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I followed the into the house. I had no idea where he ws taking me but I still followed. When we got inside I slowly took off me cloak. He ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"Is she going to stay?" I asked him. I really did want her to. She seemed very reliable. I didn't know why she called herdelf a trator. "I'm going to ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"Tobi, you have a bond formed with Jessica don't you?" I asked still looking at the moon. "Yes." "How does it work? I mean I've heard of them but I've ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I was surprised at Tobi. He rarely showed affection like that. I tried to keep my composer. I wished I could kiss him, but I didn't think he'd appeciate that ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 3
When I had finished my homework ‘Barbie’ still wasn’t home and Carver hadn’t come down. So, I decided to look around on my own. First I went down to the ...
Apr 29, 2008
