-
Re: High School Vacation
** It's not too late, Billy. :D ** I floated beside Lili. "So what do you think?" I asked her looking up. "These boys are fine !" I laughed, "I ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
**um I don't get the plot. Pm me please?**
May 1, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
**Mandy Lili and Felicity are in the water if you want to join in there.**
May 1, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
** why are you sorry? ** Lili grabbed my arm and ran towards the waves. When the water was deep enough we dived in. "Come on slow pokes!" we yelled ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
I sighed, "No your all mighty evilness. Is that better?" I asked standing up. He was way to tall, I still had to look up to talk with him.
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
I squealed, his voice was verydark. "Uh, you... No! Where did you hear that?" I said trying to play it off. I smiled up at him and he shook his ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Yeah, he's a big softie. He'd probably kill me for saying that but he is." I said smiling. "Are you tired?" "A little I'm usually in bed now." She replied. ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
I looked over at Colt. Did he like Aurora? "I was thinking we could all go swiming." I said looking towards Lili. "What do you guys think?" I asked looking ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
"I didn't leave you. I just came a day early." I smiled. "Lili this is Colt and Brian and you remember Aurora." I said gesturing to each.
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
I looked towards the hill to see a guy and Aurora. "Oh that's Aurora. She goes to Bayveiw." They walked towards us. Hey Aurora, I thought you were coming with ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
I took his hand. "I'm Felicity Haswell." I noticed he had a nice stomach, very nice. He was built but not to the point where it was weird. I smiled, ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
I looked up at the guy that was still standing there. I stood up to face him and took down my hair. "Yeah, and former students too. They just haven't ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
**I know Amber, I was agreeing with TN.**
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
** Yeah, no dibs. Just go with the flow. :D ** Felicity~ Distantly, I heard my cell phone ringing. I groaned and sat up. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Really? You shouldn't be afraid. Plus, you've already made one friend." I smiled. "Thanks." I laid in the grass with her. "You probably have class with professer Vardinion." I said ...
Apr 30, 2008
