-
Re: One tree hill RPG
** What season are you guys basing this off of? **
May 3, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
** Okay :D Can It be the next night yet? **
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
He pulled away and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and stepped onto the window sill. "Leon, what are you doing?" I asked, scared.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I nodded and we were soon in the ocean again. He grbbed me from behind and dunked me. I laughed as he brought me back up. I tried about ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I looked at him confused. "To the dance?" he nodded. I smiled, "Duh." I said. I kissed him and I could feel him smile.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I looked at Leon and I smiled. "I know." I looked back out the window. Sometimes I wished I could fly. I smiled and hugged Leon back.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I smiled. "I'm sorry." I didn't want to look jealous but I was. She was really pretty but he'd broken up with her so I didn't have to worry. ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Arabella~ I was walking out of the bar and onto the empty street when I sensed someone. It was a male vampire. I smiled wickedly and stopped.
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ An ex-girlfriend? Why did he break up with her? She was gorgeous. Unless she broke up with him. My brows furrowed as I looked after her. "Hey, Felicity' don't ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: xXxxKareenAxxXx
Well, is this the prologue? If so I think it would be a bit too revealing. If it's the first chapter I think you should add more. I think this ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
Cecilia~ I decided this girl wasn't the social type. "Well I was just wondering. I guess I'll leave you alone." I said starting to walk down the hill. Soon I ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Felicity~ I smiled at him. "Thanks." I couldn't stop looking at his eyes. They were distracting. He smiled and let me keep staring. "Brian?!" I heard and excited voice call ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Leona~ I beat Andrew to the barn. I unfoutunetly broke up a dragon love fest in the process. "I'm sorry Almond. Do you maybe wana go racing with Knight again?" ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
It was getting dark again and I sighed with relief. That was the one bad thing about being a vampire. I went to my closet and put on drainpipe jeans, ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
** I'll bring you in if you want Serenity. Just let me know. **
May 3, 2008
