User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Airi~ I smiled, "Of course, I have to hold up my record don't I?" I watched as Tama sat across from me. I looked out the window and watched as ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Airi~ I was already at base by the time Toshi got there. I almost hadn't noticed he was even ther until he walked up to the couch I was sitting ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Cecilia~ I pretended to leave with everyone else but I came back to the demon. No one had bothered to take it away or anything. I kneeled down beside the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled; Part 2

    The only mistakes I saw were a few typos. Nothing really big. Once you re-read it I'm sure you'll catch them. This is a good plot. I'm excited to read ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Cecilia~ I'd left my spot where I'd been watching the boy approaching to come and look what all the noise was about. I was just in time to see Seda ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Cara~ I walked slowly back to my room. I still didn't believe what had just happened. I'd always gotten what I wanted but this time when I was about to ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Cara~ I looked up at him, not caring if he saw me at my weakest moment. "I supose your right but I'll still love you Brian." I kissed him for ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Arabella~ I glared at Leon and he looked hurt. "What?" He asked. "If you were alive all these years why didn't you come to me then?!" I yelled and then ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Cara~ I nodded, "You like me but you don't love me." His arms tightened around me. This had never happened to me before. I tried to hold in my anger, ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Arabella~ I looked over at Teal. I scowled and looked back at Leon. Ugh! He always had to be dramatic. "Can I see you later Teal?" I asked him with ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Without Him

    I liked this a lot. I actually started to sing it in my head. [Which I don't do often.] I disagree with tennisprincess though. With a band it wouldn't need ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Cara~ I was glad that my face was turned from him. My eyes started to well up with tears. I slowly put my shorts on, still not looking at him. ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Cara~ I scowled, "Because I've been with you since the beginning! And then some girl scout come along and you forget who you are!" I looked away. I was always ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Cara~ I glared at him. "She won't love you too much after a while Brian. Remember that." I said grabbing my shorts and bag. "Just one question Brian; did she ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: JUst Wondering...

    Whoa! I wasn't expecting the ending. This was great. It had lots of suspense. I also loved you vocabulary. :D I see the date you posted this was about 3 ...

    May 4, 2008


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence