User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Okay so are we going to start?...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I think that sounds good but mind waiting till Sunday? PLEASE?! I'm grounded and not even supposed to be on now. It's your choice but I'd be really happy. Love ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ "Of course you can come with me. I prefer to have someone come along when I hunt anyway." I waved at Emmet, Leon, and Lizzy and drug Tim out ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I watched as Emmet conviced Leon to join us or not. I could feel my veins burning. I needed to hunt, badly, but I wnted to help out Lizzy ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ Leon was bleeding everywhere but he was starting to heal. I saw Tim walk closer. "He'll probably heal faster with blood." he said. I nodded and cut my wrist. ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I crouched down in a defensive stance. Lizzy was transforming into a werewolf? Is that why she'd been at our school. I did know if she meant me any ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I glared at Leon again. He only smirked and looked back to Lizzy. Tim was near and he was trying to calm Lizzy down but it wouldn't work for ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I glare at Leon and pushed him of me. "Not ere Leon. not now." I said in a stern voice through gritted teeth. "She has to know!" He yelled ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I sat there for a minute, confused at what Lizzy was doing until I saw Leon. I rolled my eyes and sighed. She got into way too much trouble. ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *someone wanna help me out?*

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I glanced over at the nurse. She was talking to Emmet Rose. I was about to wave when i heard Lizzy cough. My head snapped back to look at ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *i think i got kinda lost in the whole thing maybe i should just have Melissa die?...*

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Ooo! I like the 'special' classes. And can some of us have special abilities or is that a no, no?* Lucinda~ I caught Lizzy in my arms before she hit ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lucinda~ I waited outside of Lizzy's first class as the bell rang, surprised to see that Zephyr walked out. "Hey Phyr, What's up? I didn't know you had History first ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 part 3

    *Thought I'd critique the first chapter before I had to go for the night :) * Mmkay. The fist chapter as a whole was okay. I think you should add ...

    Sep 25, 2008


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour