User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I followed them out to the back porch. Jared was running through the house, Tobi following. Jared stopped when he saw Maria and Jess. I stood beside Tobi. He ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Lucinda~ I looked around as we waited, still twriling my knife. The room we were directed to was beautiful. It had stain glass windows. They were pictures of warriors and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Lucinda~ "Hello Edward." I said as he got closer. "How are you?" "Fine" He simply said and we both walked into the building. There were a few other people there ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Airi~ I looked over at Tama, shaking my head. "I'm in for the ramen place." I said aloud. I laughed as she shook her head excitedly. *sorry again.*

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    I went up the stairs taking Tama and Kai with me. "Come on." I took them up the stairs to the roof. Where I saw Jimena, Toshi, and Hatchi. Kai ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Lucinda~ I walked to the building we were instructed to meet at before we all went off on our search. I passed little kids playing at the pond. I'd told ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    Well most people got the grammar mistakes I found. ^.^ I thought this went a little fast. Maybe stretch it out a bit with more discription. I got a little ...

    May 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook DT

    How are you going to be posting the other plots?

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Cecilia~ I stared at the wings. They shone under the sunlight. I smiled. This was going to be good. Everyone started to clear out and I went back over to ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Airi~ I grabbed her neck from behind befoer she could strike at Kai again. Tama was getting him out. I took Hive and pulled her arms behind her so she ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I looked at him astonished. "Yes." I smiled. I'd gone with an old friend earlier. He smiled at me. I heard someone knock on the door. I slowly walked ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I gasped. It was beautiful and so was he. I smiled brightly, "Yes." I simply said. He stood up and I jumped into his arms. I knew he didn't ...

    May 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook DT

    So if we are in the fantasy group we can have any power we want, right?

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I stared at him. No one ever talked to me like that. "I'm sorry." He said. "No, It's okay." I smiled at him. "Your treating me like you should." ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I was walking the halls, not very sleepy. My silk night gown made swishing noises against the stone floor. 8 days. I thought to myself. The wedding was in ...

    May 6, 2008


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway