User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ Jeremy and I talked for a while till I noticed the time. "Oh crap, I told him I'd be there."I mummbeled to myself. "What?" Asked Jeremy. "Oh, sorry. Do ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **Would it be totally bad if someone joined a StoryBook really late?**

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I saw Tanner come in with the flow of people. I jumped of the DJ stand and ran towards her. "Hey," I said. I grabbed her hand and led ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I looked down at my phone. Leon had texted me. "What is it?" Asked Jeremy. I looked over to him and closed the phone. "Nothing. So What other things ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    ** Eek, I can't get on the computer at school tomorrow... ** Here's the picture of Lucinda and Alastair by the way. Although, Alastair doesn't spike his up and his ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I saw Sybyla with a guy. I smiled, she needed to get with someone. I jogged over, not really wanting to inturput but I had to do sound check ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I smiled at him. "I was headed home. And, yes, I would like an escort." We started to walk and I noticed that he'd put away his sketch pad. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I stared after her in shock. Her hips rocked as she walked and I smiled. She waved when she got to her car. I headed down the street smiling. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Lucinda~ I looked over at Edward, who had sat down next to me, and smiled. He didn't smile back but I didn't mind, he wasn't the type that expressed much. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I smiled brightly at her. "Great, I'll put you down as the model who's going to do it." She beamed, it made ger so happy. Her maodeling career was ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Emmet~ I smiled down at her. "It's alright." I was tempted to pull her back into my arms and hold her close to me. She was so innocent. "So you ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I ran through the park. It was a short cut to our loft. I jumped over a rock that was in my way. I looked back behing me only ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Name: Alastair Blair Age: 18 Appearance: Black hair that hangs down in his eyes which are a midnight blue. He is very tall and has toned arms and stomach. Pale ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    Lisette~ I rolled my eyes, keeping a hand on my dagger, but not taking it out.. "Oh yes Leon this was a wonderful idea." I told him. "Everyone just put ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    ** Yay, the joys of basic teenage life. ** Name: Lucinda Blair Age: 16 Appearance: She has mid-back black hair and royal blue eyes. Her lashes are very long. She's ...

    May 14, 2008


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare