User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~Friday, August 8~Firsts hour I moaned my disgust in math. I looked over to see a Elijah, he looked as bored as I did. I smiled when I saw one ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I smiled under his lips and leaned back against the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and twirled my hair around his fingers. This felt right and good. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    **I think it's that game with the zombies and you have to shoot them and find the antidote or something. Haha.** Rosalie~ I sighed. The zombies kept eating me. I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Tremors

    Well everyone already got through the nit picking. I thought this was good. I liked your choice of discriptive words. All it needed was some polishing which they've has already ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is pride a fault or a virtue?

    Well I'm not saying you should get rid of pride all together, just that it's bad to be consumed by it. I'm proud of myself but I don't go around ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I flipped through the video games and smiled everytime I saw one I knew. "Want to play?" I asked, holding up Resident Evil. "Are you any good?" He asked. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ He looked nervous, I smiled at him, "Yeah, some." He smiled then. "Mind if I see yours?" I asked, hopeful. His green eyes glittered, "Yeah, come on." He led ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Name: Adeline Belse Age:17 (187) Race:European Apperance: She has long, black hair that has platinum blonde underneath. She has pretty aqua eyes that would distract anyone. She has pale skin ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I laughed lightly, "I think it's fun. It gets me away from writing so I don't go completely crazy." I smiled. "What about you? What do you do to ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Polly~ "I like the night because, in my opinion, it's prettier than the day. The moon is inticing." I blushed at how flaky I sounded. I barely knew this guy ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ He kissed me back and held me close. We had stopped dancing in the mass of bodies around us. I wound my fingers through his dark brown hair. I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~friday,August 8~right before school starts It was a new day and I was running late. I hopped around my room trying to get my jeans on. "Dangit, come on!" Once ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is pride a fault or a virtue?

    Well pride is considered a sin that is countered by humility. I think pride is usually gets to people the most. Pride is the hardest sin to beat so I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Airi~ I was surprised at Kai. His lips brushed the back of my hand. I took my hand back gently and brushed his hair away. "Rest now Kai." I told ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Polly~ I looked over at him again. "Nice to meet you Paul." I tapped my name tag, "You already know my name." He nodded. "Yeah, the sun has been really ...

    May 18, 2008


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger