User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Lucinda~ I sighed looking at my wine glass. I was totally bored. I was the youngest here and no one really wanted to talk to me. I made a bubble ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I sighed in pleasure at his touch and slid my hands underneath his shirt. His arms pulled me closer to him. His stomach felt nice under my finger tips. ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ I put my hands over his and smiled under his kiss. He was wonderful in many ways. I couldn't stop kissing him. I wanted to be closer but he ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~friday August 8~ skipping second/going to third I peeked out the door to see them going down the hallway. I smiled at their backs as the bell rang. I'd already ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~friday August 8~ skipping second I snickered at Tanner. She was blushing so bad. "Are you going to the party tonight Colt?" I asked, smiling over at Tanner. "Yeah are ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elfquest fan-fic

    Name: Lamalas Age:17 Tribe: WolfRider Soulname: Secret Love/life mate: Shannon [but she died] Animal-ride: Wolf. It's big and white. children: Amethest History: He was married to Shannon but she died ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~ friday August 8~ skipping second I laughed lightly and pulled her back by her black t-shirt. "Get out of there! God, you're so dramatic!" "I'm not that dramatic." She ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~friday August 8~ skipping second hour She was lucky she slid by the teacher! I ran after her with my stuff in hand. "Oh yes you are!" I said when ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 6

    Yeah, I don't see how it's like Twilight... Anyway, there were typos but Sela got the ones I saw. Okay, about the principal giving her the message from her mom... ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: beneath the skin

    This was good. :D I liked it a lot. There were some words that could've been changed but all in all this is a great poem. I hope you're thinking ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~friday August 8~second hour I looked over at what she'd drawn and giggled. "I have to agree, hopeless." She looked up at me in mock terror. "Kidding." I said, laughing ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Lucinda~ friday august 8~ second hour. I sat beside Tanner at our lab table. I wrote her a note while the teacher turned on a movie. You are too the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **Haha. It is Lucinda. I mixed it up.** Lucinda~friday August 8~ betweent first and second hour I picked my books up and walked out of the classroom, smiling. I met ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Rosalie~ My cheeks burned crimson. He was sweet and gentle. His kiss became more passionate. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he sighed. He brushed my hair away ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ I looked at Jared. "Yes I supose we did. I would like to make peace too." I smiled at him, not looking back at Leon. I took my hand ...

    May 19, 2008


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey