User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I was freaking out. I didn't want to be alone worrying about them and waiting for fate to find me. My whole body was convulsing with fear. "Calm down ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I looked at this boy as we walked into the building. "Umm... I haven't really tried. We just got turned... Should we be able to?" I asked, a bit ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I kept running after the guy, my legs screaming but wanting to go faster. I caught up to the guy in seconds. I put my hand on his shoulder ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Adeline~ I looked over at the Chinese vamp and smiled, showing off my glistening fangs. "He looks like fun. Can I?" I asked, jumping up and down like an overly ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ The smoke hurt my eyes and Rogue was telling us to get out and leave her. "No Rogue. We're getting you out!" Chase told her. We both grabbed her, ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ Chase and I were running away from the fire when I remembered Rogue. Oh, God. She was still in the tent. I started to run in the oppistie direction, ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I waited as Kaiya got finished. She was good. I could never do what she did, I would end up breaking something. Once she was done I cartwheeled into ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I heard Rusty giving me my cue. "Are you sure we should go along like nothing has happened?" I asked. "Yeah, go. Before he beats you for it." They ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I walked over to Rogue. "Rogue, keep it down. Rusty will ki-" I looked over at Dent. "Oh God. What happened to you?" I asked. Everything was going wrong ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ "Leon, we need to figure out where we are." I said walking down the sidewalk beside my brother. "Don't you think I know that?" He snapped. I rolled my ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I looked up at Chase and sobbed even more. I hugged him tightly. I'd never really experinced death before this and it ws hitting me hard. I saw people ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    ** Sorry I haven't been on. Father's day weekend.** Adeline~ I had been in shock from Cowboy's death. He was stabbed and it didn't even seem like he fought back. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I sighed. I knew Rusty would flip if he saw us together but I didn't want to quit talking to Chase. "Yeah. I guess. I'll see you tonight?" I ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Lucinda~ My eyebrows shot up. He wanted to get married? I thought of Tobi and sighed. I wanted to marry him badly but I need to take care of the ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I smiled at Chase. "Maybe. I'd have to ask him when he was having a good time though." I said. The grass crunched under our feet as we walked ...

    Jun 12, 2008


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh