User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ Thank you. I thought softly. He held me tighter and and smiled brightly against his chest. Soon I started to feel hot and pulled away little. Syvilious looked at ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I kept my rage in check when I saw Leon. He was pacing the room and glared at Syvilious's arm around me. "Get your arm off her." His voice ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I held on to Syvilious for a long time and I stop crying and smiled against his chest. He was so sweet and he liked me. I was happy ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Hey I was wanting to give Leona a special power... please tell me if she can have one or not.* Leona~ I scowled as I watched Syvilious leave the room ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ LEON! You little sneak! What are you doing?! GO AWAY! I was furious. Leon gave me no privacy... Calm down Leona. Syvlious tried to calm me down but I ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ Well, Leon and I have been on our own since we were about 10 when our parents died. We basically take care of each other except for when I ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I sat down next to Syvlious and smiled over at him. He was very attractive and it took all I had not to run my hands through his silky ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    Well I see all the nit picking has been done so I get to give you one of those reviews that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Center Stage

    *Okay I just started this today and I was wondering if I should continue or if it's a lost cause.* Rasia stood in the wings waiting for the music. Her ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitten (Some of Chapter one)

    Jessie! *tackles you* I forgot you joined for a minute... Anyways... I really liked this! And I can't wait to read more. I like how you introduced the vampires... It ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ When I heard Syvlious's voice in my mind I was surprised. I was just about to go to his room when he told me Leon was in there. I ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona~ I smiled at him. Syvilious was cute. His dark eyes were hypnotizing. Umm... Well I was wondering if we could have a place to stay? He looked at me ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Name: Marissa Gale Age: Looks 19 but is actually 157 Appearance: Marissa is a short, skinny girl with big and bright crystal blue eyes. She has pale, milky skin that ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Adeline~ I was pissed. I snarled at this vampire, baring my fangs. I ran at him, wanting to kill him. Serenity acted quick and grabbed me around my waist. "Adeline, ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Adeline~ I looked up at Chase with tears in my eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt either but what if something happens and we're apart? What would we ...

    Jun 22, 2008


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint