User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sweet Alamine

    Okay so you have a good basis going here, but you go through it way too quickly. Maybe try to slow Kathreen's revelation of who she is over a week ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    *Did this die before it even started?...*

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ I stumbled through the woods, looking for... anyone, but hopefully Ballow. I'd been alone for a while now and I didn't like it. I need people around me. It ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Ummm... I'm really confused right now. I've been gone for a bit. Catch me up?*

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ I was lounging around the throne room with Jared when I heard a commotion. I pranced over to the door to peek out. I saw Vincent walking down the ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Name: Lucinda Blare Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Vampire Clan: Echleon Apperance: Blood Thirst or Vegetarian: Blood thirst Other: Up for love. (would like to claim Jared ^_^)

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    I'll join when I get home. I'm at school. Hehe. ^_^ *saves spot*

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ I watched Ballow run off. He got a few feet away before I yelled, "Wait! Ballow! Stop!" I got up, my head throbbing. I saw him stop but reluctantly, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ I was walking through the woods and started to feel woozy. I couldn't remember where everyone was and my eyes stung. I looked around and only saw the wilderness ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ My eyes got bigger as I quickly brushed off the dirt from my pants. How did this guy have a way of embarrassing me so bad? I sighed and ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ I coughed as a cloud of dirt settled and then turned back to Ballow, taking his hand so I could stand up. "Not personally. No. I was helping with ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    Adeline~ I walked into the castle I'd lived in for many years now but it was technically mine now. Armand and Jared followed me and I turned towards them both. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    ** I already claimed Light_Devil's character** Lucinda~ I stood beside Ballow, Kat, Marc and Georgia. I looked Ballow up and down and then turned my attention back to Marc. Poor ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Unforgiven

    **I think I'm going to drop out. I don't really have a part anymore...**

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Lucinda~ I walked up to Marc, ripping off the cloth from the bottom of my shirt so I could wrap it around his wound. I didn't see an exit wound ...

    Jan 23, 2009


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman