User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey! My name is Krystalstars. I recently found (Through my friend Erin.) that I have a knack for poetry and that I like it, so I put a pen to ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Join the club. Everyone here is warm, friendly, and 123% dedicated to writing. Right? Erm, right? Hello? (Find myself completely alone)...just kidding. Just give me a PM and I'll help ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: nova sum

    Hola euterpe13! (My spanish is gettin' rusty) I remember when I was new...(dreamy look)If you have any questions or need a crit, PM me, and I will come and say ...

    Nov 19, 2006


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind